Order and Risk Management
Even in times of crisis, an asymmetrical return profile shows itself through careful selection of worldwide stocks in combination with dynamic asset allocation between equities and other asset classes.
By taking and implementing concrete decisions on a daily basis, we were able to achieve significantly above-average added value for our business partners with respect to the risk-return ratio.
Via us, you will gain access to a modern order and risk management system, which provides the following benefits:
- Coverage of all major asset classes
- Electronic provision of data/price from external data providers
- Legally compliant documentation and archiving
- Documentation of pending transactions
- Precise control of investment limits and Value at Risk
- Direct multi-broker trading