DJE Managed Depots – Standardised Wealth Management
Investment expectations differ from client to client, depending on their investment goals and personal circumstances. For this reason, our DJE Managed Depots offer you an opportunity to select from three different fund portfolios with attractive risk-return structures. Basically, these portfolios differ in terms of their investment policy and maximum permissible weighting of equity funds.
Our company, known for its 35-year track record in value-oriented investing, has one of Germany's largest bank-independent research teams. Broad investment diversification has allowed us to generate above-average investment results, especially in difficult phases, and to respond flexibly to changes in market conditions at the same time. This is illustrated by numerous awards.
How do we achieve all of these things? With a wealth of experience, a systematic approach and our sound analytical methodology, the FMM-Methodology.
Characteristics of DJE Managed Depots
- Investment amounts from EUR 50,000
- Flexible asset management based on mutual funds
- Equity fund weighting of up to 35% / 65% / 100%, depending on the fund portfolio
- Detailed half-yearly reporting
- Monitoring of the various portfolios' performance with loss warning
- Clear and transparent portfolio statements via encrypted and secure online access
Risks of DJE Managed Depots
- Many years of experience and awards are no guarantee for investment success
- Securities are subject to market-induced price fluctuations that may prove impossible to offset through the asset manager's active portfolio management
- Price losses may be incurred in the event of short-term need for capital
Our DJE Managed Depots are the right choice if you:
- ... are looking for an independent portfolio manager that can look back at a long and successful history of wealth management.
- ... are under time constraints and hence not able to manage your own optimal investment allocation.
- ... are looking for an investment opportunity that makes the most from the capital markets.
If you have further questions in regards to receive more detailed information about our standardised wealth management service, please use the contact form. We are more than happy to return your call.