- DJE - Equity Market Neutral Europe XP (EUR)
- DJE - Equity Market Neutral Europe PA (EUR)
DJE - Equity Market Neutral Europe XP (EUR)
- As at:
- 92.88 EUR
- 92.88 EUR
The basic idea of DJE - Equity Market Neutral Europe is the conviction that an active selection of sectors and individual shares is superior to a benchmark index in the long term and can achieve significant added value. Compared to European equity indices, often comprising several hundred stocks, the fund's portfolio contains only a maximum of 50 positions, which are analysed and selected on the basis of fundamental, monetary and market criteria. Due to their weighting, each individual position has a noticeable influence on the portfolio performance. In addition, the fund management aims to neutralise market risks: Instead of hedging the securities held in the portfolio individually, part of the fund assets is invested in an index derivative. This develops positively when the broad European stock index falls; conversely, it weighs on fund performance when the index rises. Furthermore, the individual securities are weighted approximately equally. This serves to limit the risk of the fund's sector weighting deviating from the broad European equity market to the selection of individual stocks. In this way, the fund aims to achieve the most stable positive performance possible, irrespective of the market environment (no guarantee).
- Positive returns are also possible in falling markets
- Low-fluctuation performance through extensive neutralization of market risks
- Benefit from the growth opportunities of the European stock market
- The fund management is convinced that each of the 50 selected shares has the potential to outperform the broad market and has a noticeable impact on performance.
- Equity funds are subject to the valuation fluctuations of the stock market
- Valuation fluctuations may be greater than the hedges used by the fund management
- Positive returns cannot be guaranteed
- Currency risks from equity securities not denominated in Euro