The European Bank for Fund Services GmbH (ebase) was founded in April 2002 and is a fully owned subsidiary of comdirect bank AG. Through its institutional partners, ebase offers comprehensive, customised solutions in the area of wealth and asset management. With assets under management of around EUR 15 billion and more than a million investment accounts, it is one of the leading fund platforms in Germany and a qualified affiliate of DJE Kapital AG in the field of account management and management services.
Opening a DJE Managed Depot through ebase
You can open a DJA Managed Depot account with the trading platform ebase via DJE Kapital AG and benefit from online access to the portfolio.
- Single investments from EUR 100,000
- Savings plans from EUR 150 a month
- Withdrawal plans for accounts with a balance of at least EUR 25,000 (monthly withdrawal plans from EUR 150)
- Management fees of EUR 59.90 per annum (including VAT)
- Volume-based management fee of 0.45% (including VAT) per half-year (payable on 30 June and 31 December)
Would you like to receive more detailed information about our fund based wealth management service? If so, give us a call or complete and send the contact form – you can also enter additional information, if required. One of our client advisors will then get in touch with you directly.