The board of directors of the DJE Investment S.A. resolved as of 28 December 2011 the liquidation of the property fund of funds DJE Real Estate. The issuing and redemption of units was stopped.
|Category:||Funds of Funds - Global Real Estate Funds|
|VG/KVG:||DJE Investment S.A.|
|Fund Manager:||DJE Kapital AG|
|Type of Share:||distribution|
|Financial Year:||01.01. - 31.12.|
|Fund Size (19/01/2021):||5,17 Mio EUR|
|TER p.a. (30/12/2019):||0,59 %|
|Initial Charge:||5,00 %|
|Management Fee p.a.:||0,15 %|
|Custodian Fee p.a.:||0,06 %|
Top Country Allocation (30/12/2020)
|United Kingdom||3,64 %|
Asset Allocation (19/01/2021)
- Participation in the development of the global real estate markets
- Tangible assets offer long-term inflation protection
- Participation in the performance of the global real estate markets
- Investment in institutional real estate funds that are only available to large investors
- Investment in institutional real estate funds that are available only to major investors
- Property offers long-term protection against inflation
- The prices of real estate shares can fluctuate relatively strongly due to market conditions
- Real estate investments may fluctuate in value depending on the economy or on specific property
- The value of real estate investments can fluctuate due to economic and property-related factors
- Target funds may perform weaker than expected and become temporarily illiquid
- The prices of real estate stocks can fluctuate relatively significantly depending on market conditions
- Target funds may turn in weaker-than-expected performance and be temporarily illiquid
In July the DJE Real Estate registered a dividend distribution of the Morgan Stanley P2 Value in height of almost EUR 50,000 after taxes. The other target funds declined slightly. This did not affected unit class P of the DJE Real Estate. The price of unit class P remained unchanged 0.18 Euro.
Legal Information / Disclaimer:
Figures subject to revision by the auditors on the reporting dates. The published information does not constitute investment advice or a recommendation, but only provides a brief summary of the key features of the fund. The current sales documents (Key Investor Information Document, prospectus, annual report and – if the annual report is older than eight months – the semi-annual report) for the respective investment funds form the sole basis for the purchase of securities. The sales documents are available at no charge at the respective fund company, the distribution company or at www.dje.de. All data and estimates are indicative and may change at any time. This information is based on our assessment of current legal and tax regulations. The data were carefully compiled, but no guarantee can be given for the accuracy of such information. All data are subject to change. The performance is calculated using the BVI (Bundesverband Investment und Asset Management e.V.) method, i.e. without taking into account the subscription fee. Individual expenses such as fees, commissions and other charges are not taken into account in the data and would have a detrimental effect on the performance if they were. The subscription fees payable reduce the invested capital as well as the performance depicted. Data on past performance are not a reliable indicator of future performance. The tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of the investor and may be subject to change. Please see the prospectus for more detailed tax information. In connection with brokering fund units, the Dr. Jens Ehrhardt Group and its distribution partners may receive reimbursements from costs charged to the funds by the investment companies in accordance with the respective prospectuses. The units of this fund that are issued may only be sold or offered for sale in jurisdictions in which such offer or sale is permitted. Therefore the units of this fund may not be offered for sale or sold in the USA, or offered for sale or sold to or for the account of US citizens or US persons resident in the USA. This document and the information it contains may not be distributed in the USA. The distribution and publication of this document and the offer or sale of units may also be subject to restrictions in other jurisdictions.
*) © 2016 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.