A passion for wealth management
Investment based on foresight and respect
As one of the first independent asset management companies in Germany with offices in Pullach, Frankfurt, Cologne and Zürich, the DJE Kapital AG offers a wide range of experience that we have been providing to our clients for over four decades. Foresight and care have always characterized our corporate culture. The orientation of our investment strategy towards preservation of substance is therefore also a sign of respect for the work which forms the basis of our clients' or your clients' assets. Our wealth management experts are very service-oriented and in the past they have often been able to meet the expectations of their clients. A lot of our experts work for us for many years, which enables us to guarantee continuity and reliability. The capital entrusted to us is spread across selected stocks, bonds and funds worldwide. It is the investment volume that determines which form of asset management we offer.
DJE's wealth management models
- Wealth Management
- From € 500,000: individual wealth management based on a comprehensive single stock analysis
- Transparent, comprehensible reporting and personal support
- Solidvest - the online asset management
- Purely digital depot management via the customer portal
- From €10,000: Portfolio consisting of global equities and bonds with active asset management based on personal risk tolerance
Learn more about Solidvest - online asset management HERE HERE
Investment strategy and asset allocation
Our task is to combine various investment needs and requirements with a variety of investment options. Therefore we take the time for detailed discussions to define key objectives, risk appetite and liquidity requirements. Based on the results we develop an individual investment strategy for each of our clients. As soon as this strategy is finally implemented the assets are allocated into various asset classes such as equities, bonds or currencies. Through the years we have defined investment approaches that enables us to identify suitable funds for the wealth management. And of course we also offer our clients individual investments in stocks and fixed-income securities.
Our strength in asset management:
- An investment strategy based on our proven FMM method, which integrates not only fundamental data but also monetary criteria and market-related, i.e. market sentiment factors into the analysis.
- A profound analysis competence with our in-house research team, which conducts many hundreds of company meetings annually.
- A fundamental independence from corporate guidelines and general benchmark indices.
- An individual, transparent and comprehensive customer service by experienced DJE consultants.
- A corporate culture that lives flat hierarchies and supports flexible work processes.
Reporting - Transparency - Trust
When managing assets we receive powers of attorney and act on behalf of our clients. This relieves them in their daily business, but also requires a special relationship of trust. We are very well aware of this and therefore always handle customer concerns with care. We encourage our employees to constantly review the investment restrictions and hedging requirements of our clients. In this way we ensure continuous monitoring of the activities in the portfolio. We inform our clients promptly about the latest developments because we consider professional reporting to be essential. We transmit the performance of the investments in a data-supported and comprehensible manner and provide a personal contact person for further questions. Transparency also characterizes our own remuneration model: Management contracts without unnecessary clauses provide a quick and uncomplicated overview of our remuneration.
Innovative investment funds, successful investment strategy, performance of in-house funds, stable asset management - the reasons for our awards vary. However, they are based on the same promise of quality to which DJE has committed itself. Recently, we have been able to win a number of prestigious awards:
- DJE Kapital AG has been named one of the Top 50 independent asset managers in Germany by Citywire and was presented in the special edition, which will be published in September 2019.
- Fund boutique of the year 2019 (€uro and Börse online) as best fund company offering between 10 and 30 mutual funds
- Best Group over 3 Years (Lipper Fund Awards Europe) 2019 in the category "Mixed Assets Small Company" over a 3-year period
- Handelsblatt/Elite Report: "Summa cum laude" as an outstanding asset manager 2019 - for the 15th time in a row
- WirtschaftsWoche: Best asset manager 2018
Legal notice: The management of assets by DJE Kapital AG generally requires a medium to long-term investment horizon. All investments entail certain risks. Investments that promise higher chances also bear higher risks. Past developments cannot be extrapolated into the future. Currency risks arise from international allocations. Investments may be subject to considerable fluctuations, which may also lead to the complete loss of the invested capital. When assets are sold price fluctuations, among other things, may cause the proceeds of sale to be less than the amounts originally invested.
Please consult your contact person at DJE to analyze the characteristics of our individual asset management and carefully consider if such an investment corresponds to your risk profile.
This is for information purposes only and summarizes briefly the essential features. It does not represent a recommendation, an offer or an investment suggestion, a sales prospectus or investment research. Investment categories, asset allocations and investment instruments are indicative only and are subject to changes at any time.
The information and opinions contained herein have been obtained from sources that we consider reliable. However, we cannot assume any liability for their accuracy. Subject to change without prior notice.