DJE - Zins & Dividende
Stay flexible with interest & dividends
The flexible mix of bonds and high-dividend equities offers regular returns combined with the price opportunities offered by the securities. The fund seeks to achieve the most consistent positive performance possible in every market phase.
DJE – Zins & Dividende overview- Global, actively managed mixed fund
- Flexible adaptation to constantly changing markets
- Balanced combination of
- International government and corporate bonds
- Dividend and substantial shares
- Regular income from interest and dividends can serve as a cushion in the event of a price collapse.
- Investment objective: to achieve the most positive, low-variation performance possible in each market phase
Regular income and price opportunities
The fund realizes the potential of regular income from bonds and equities: interest on government and corporate bonds and dividend payments from companies that are able to make sustainable distributions. In addition, the fund is able to benefit from the price opportunities offered by the globally widely diversified securities.
Balanced basic investment
The fund management flexibly mixes bonds and equities and continuously adapts them to market conditions. Bonds account for at least 50 percent of the fund, equities for a maximum of 50 percent. Thanks to this balanced strategy the fund can be suitable as a basic investment.
The goal: low-variation performance
In every market phase the fund strives to achieve the most stable, positive performance possible. This is helped by regular income from interest and dividends which can partially cushion possible price losses in weak markets.
Thanks to its attractive risk-return profile, the DJE - Zins & Dividende was awarded the German Fund Award in the category "Mixed Funds Global Balanced" in 2018, 2019 and 2020. In 2020 the fund was able to maintain its position in Germany in a field of 462 competitors (2019: 456 competitors)..
Dr. Jan Ehrhardt manages the dividend strategies of DJE Kapital AG, including DJE - Zins & Dividende since the fund was launched in December 2010. As Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board of DJE Kapital AG he is also responsible for Research & Portfolio Management and individual asset management.
Opportunities and risks
- Participation in the growth opportunities of the global equity and bond markets - the fund is not fixed to a region or country
- Efficient mix of equities and bonds with strategic risk diversification
- Experienced fund manager with an approach based on fundamental, monetary and market analysis (FMM) that has proven itself over 45 years.
- The value of an investment may rise or fall and you may not get back the amount invested.
- Interest and dividend income is not guaranteed.
- Bonds are subject to price risks as interest rates rise.
- Bonds are also subject to country risks as well as issuers' credit and liquidity risks.
- Equities carry the risk of stronger price declines due to specific company developments and general market conditions.
- There is a currency risk for euro investors in cases of securities not denominated in euros