DJE - Mittelstand & Innovation PA (EUR)
- As at:
- 141.50 EUR
- 148.58 EUR
An active business analysis approach is used for the decision making, by taking into consideration fundamental data. The share selection takes also into consideration the degree of innovation, measured by the share of the market within the sector, patent rights as well as investments into research and development. Attention is also paid on sufficient liquidity. Great value is placed on company visits, in order to analyze together with the management of the company the opportunities and the risks as well as to get profound knowledge of the business activities. Mainly the economic development, which is monitored by our own database, affects the weighting of the countries within the portfolio.
- Germany, Austria and Switzerland are equipped with: robust domestic markets, strong exports (diversification), excellent legal security.
- With more than 1500 enterprises the German speaking region forms the core region of the Hidden Champions.
- If shares are used as long-term investment they offer outstanding returns. But the prices may fluctuate because of the market situation or because of the development of the single title.
- Therefore, investments into to the DJE – Mittelstand & Innovation equity fund may suffer price losses. All details regarding risks are given in the sales prospectus.
- There are also countries with risks apart from market price risks (equity, interest, currency risk) like country or credit risks (comeback of a recession in Europe)